The mission of OFFiGO is to connect businesses with other businesses, authorities, charities, residents and visitors, enabling them to be discovered locally. To achieve our Mission, we make services available through our website, mobile applications, and developer platform, to help you, your connections, and 1000’s of other people to meet, exchange ideas, learn, make deals, find opportunities or employees, work, and make decisions in a network of trusted responsible business professionals.
- Scope and Intent.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS.
- Applicable laws and this Agreement
You must comply with all applicable laws, the Agreement, as may be amended from time to time with or without advance notice, and the policies and processes explained in the following sections:
- DOs and DON’Ts;
- Complaints Regarding Content Posted on the OFFiGO Website; and
- License and warranty for your submissions to OFFiGO
- Creating blog posts
- Creating advert posts
- Creating job posts
You own the information you provide OFFiGO under this Agreement and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant OFFiGO an exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, assignable, sub licensable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyse, use and commercialise, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to OFFiGO, including any user, generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques or data to the services, you submit to OFFiGO, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss as noted in Sections 2 and 3 of this Agreement.
By providing information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. It is your responsibility to keep your OFFiGO profile, adverts, jobs, blogs and any other information shared as accurate as possible and updated.
- Service Eligibility.
To be eligible to use the Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (1) are 16 years of age or older; (2) are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having a OFFiGO account, (3) are not a competitor of OFFiGO or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with OFFiGO; (4) will only maintain one OFFiGO account at any given time; (5) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (6) will not violate any rights of OFFiGO, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (7) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
- Sign-In Credentials.
You agree to (1) Keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) refrain from using other Users’ accounts; (4) refrain from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your OFFiGO account to another party; and (5) refrain from charging anyone for access to any portion of OFFiGO, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own. To close your account, please contact us through your account support options requesting for your account to be closed down.
You indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not exclusive to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through OFFiGO.
If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis (“Subscription Services”), you agree to Offigo storing your payment card information if applicable. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the subscription Services (including, without limitation, periodic fees for premium accounts) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts or payments not received. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the date to when you cancel your subscription for the subscription Services. All fees and charges are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. You may cancel your Premium Services by contacting us through your account support options. You also acknowledge that OFFiGO subscription services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the subscription service.
- Notify us of acts contrary to the Agreement.
If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
- Notifications and Service Messages.
For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services to you, notice shall consist of an email from OFFiGO to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that OFFiGO may communicate with you through your OFFiGO account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the Postal Service about your OFFiGO account or services associated with OFFiGO. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to do so maintain accurate contact or other information, including, your failure to receive critical information about the Service.
- Mobile Services.
OFFiGO may offer the Services through mobile applications created by it or third party developers (“Platform Developers”). If you use the Services through a mobile device, you agree that information about your use of the Services through your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us, including but not exclusive to your mobile carrier, your mobile device, or your physical location. In addition, use of the Services through a mobile device may cause data to be displayed on and through your mobile device. By accessing the Services using a mobile device, you represent that to the extent you import any of your OFFiGO data to your mobile device that you have the authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or another access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your OFFiGO account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number or phone as failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing OFFiGO through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Services are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices.
Finally, by using any downloadable application to enable your use of the Services, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
- User-to-User Communication and Sharing (OFFiGO, reviews, comments, blogs, updates, etc.).
OFFiGO offers various features where you can post your observations and comments on designated topics. OFFiGO also enables sharing of information by allowing users to post reviews, updates, including links to articles and other information to their profile. Ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other Users, and OFFiGO cannot guarantee that other Users will not use the ideas and information that you share on OFFiGO. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don’t want others to use, or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it, do not post it to any page on OFFiGO. OFFiGO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR A USER’S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST.
- YOUR RIGHTS.
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, we grant you an OFFiGO, revocable, exclusive, non-assignable, non-sublicensable right to access, through a generally available web browser or mobile device or application (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of OFFiGO), view information and use the Services that we provide on OFFiGO web pages and in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of OFFiGO contrary to our mission and purpose (such as seeking to connect to someone you do not know or trust, or to use information gathered from Offigo commercially unless expressly authorised by OFFiGO) is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in OFFiGO and all related items.
- OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
- Services Availability.
For as long as OFFiGO continues to offer the Services, OFFiGO shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access OFFiGO as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue OFFiGO, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on our site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. OFFiGO further reserves the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by OFFiGO to be contrary to this Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, OFFiGO has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you with a copy of any content that you or other Users provide when using the Services.
- Third Parties.
OFFiGO may include links to third party web sites (“Third Party Sites”) and elsewhere. OFFiGO also enables Platform Developers to create applications (“Platform Applications”) that provide features and functionality using data and developer tools made available by OFFiGO.
OFFiGO is not responsible for and does not endorse any features, content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from Third Party Sites. OFFiGO also does not screen, audit, or endorse Platform Applications. Accordingly, if you decide to access Third Party Sites or use Platform Applications, you do so at your own risk and agree that your use of any Platform Application is on an “as-is” basis without any warranty as to the Platform Developer’s actions, and that this Agreement does not apply to your use of any Third Party Site or Developer Application.
Please note: If you allow a Platform Application or Third Party Site to authenticate to or connect with your OFFiGO account, that application or website can access information on OFFiGO related to you and your connections.
- Disclosure of User Information.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose your registration and any other information you provide if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary for our opinion to (1) comply with legal process, including but not OFFiGO to civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures; (2) enforce this Agreement; (3) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a User, individual, or government agency; (4) respond to customer service inquiries; or (5) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of OFFiGO, our Users or the public.
- Connections and Interactions with other Users.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. OFFiGO may limit the number of connections you may have to other Users and may, in certain circumstances, prohibit you from contacting other Users through use of the Services or otherwise limit your use of the Services. OFFiGO reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if OFFiGO determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT, THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
DO NOT RELY ON OFFiGO, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR ITS CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR OFFiGO AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, title, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY OFFiGO OR ANYTHING RELATED TO OFFiGO YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR OFFiGO ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 7 (“TERMINATION”) AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
OFFiGO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES (SUCH AS INMAILS, POSTING OF ANSWERS OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY OTHER USER GENERATED CONTENT) SENT THROUGH OFFiGOTO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL TO US, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY.
OFFiGO DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS; THEREFORE, OFFiGO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION.
OFFiGO DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. The OFFiGO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, OFFiGO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE OFFiGO SITE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT, THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Neither OFFiGO nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, shareholders, or directors (“OFFiGO Affiliates”) shall be liable for (a) any damage, if any, or £0 (ZERO POUNDS), whichever amount is greater, or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Service, any platform applications or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from OFFiGO. This limitation of liability shall:
- Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) OFFiGO remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and
- Not apply to any damage that OFFiGO may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed from in this Agreement.
- Not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Subscription Services with a separate Limitation of Liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Subscription Services.
- Mutual rights of termination.
You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to OFFiGO at through your My account support options. This notice will be effective upon OFFiGO processing your notice. OFFiGO may terminate the Agreement for any reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. For the avoidance of doubt, only OFFiGO or the party paying for the services may terminate your access to any subscription Services.
- Misuse of the Services.
OFFiGO may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes inviting other Users with whom you do not know to connect; abusing the OFFiGO messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without OFFiGO authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, or any other behaviour that OFFiGO, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, OFFiGO has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of Users who, in Offigo sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the United Kingdom Copyright Act.
- Effect of Termination.
Upon the termination of your OFFiGO account, you lose access to the Services. In addition, OFFiGO may block access to the Services from an IP address or range of IP addresses associated with those of terminated Users. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Sections 3 (“Your Rights”) and 4.a-b, and d (“Our Rights and Obligations”) hereof.
- UNITED KINGDOM LAW AND ARBITRATION.
- Choice of Law.
Except for any Disputes relating to intellectual property rights, obligations or any infringement claims, any disputes with OFFiGO arising out of or relating to the Agreement (“Disputes”) shall be governed by, United Kingdom law regardless of your country of origin or where you access OFFiGO, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods.
- Agreement to Arbitrate and Pay Attorneys’ Fees.
Any Disputes shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration under the rules and auspices of the United Kingdom Arbitration Association with a written decision stating and legal reasoning issued by the arbitrator(s) at either party’s request, and with arbitration costs and reasonable documented attorneys’ costs of both parties to be borne by the party that ultimately loses.
- Exception from Arbitration Agreement
Either party may obtain injunctive relief (preliminary or permanent) and orders to compel arbitration or enforce arbitrarily awards in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Refundable Fee Advances for Consumers
If you are involved in a Dispute as a consumer without any commercial interests related to the Dispute, we will not agree to conduct arbitration proceedings in a major City in your State if travel to the UK would constitute an undue burden for you, and we will not advance any arbitration fees that exceed what you would have had to pay for court proceedings (if you substantiate and represent to us in a written statement what court proceedings would have cost) provided that you shall refund such amounts if we ultimately prevail in the arbitration.
- GENERAL TERMS.
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
- Notices and Service of Process.
In addition to Section 2.h. (“Notices and Service Messages”), we may notify you via postings on the website at www.offigo.co.uk. You may contact us via email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Or via mail or courier at:
OFFiGO, 154-158 Church street, Blackpool, FY1 3PS, United Kingdom.
Additionally, OFFiGO accepts service of process at this address. Any notices that you provide without compliance with this section on Notices shall have no legal effect.
- Entire Agreement.
You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other OFFiGO services, third-party content or third party software.
- Amendments to this Agreement.
We reserve the right to modify, supplement or replace the terms of the Agreement with no notification, it is up-to you to keep checking for changes in our agreement. If you do not want to agree to changes to the Agreement, you can terminate the Agreement at any time per Section 7 (Termination).
- No informal waivers, agreements or representations.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by any Offigo Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any OFFiGO, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of OFFiGO
- No Injunctive Relief.
In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
OFFiGO own 100% of all shares and ownership in the network, platform and community.
- Assignment and Delegation.
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, OFFiGO for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
- OFFiGO USER “DOS” and “DON’TS.”
As a condition to access OFFiGO, you agree to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DON’Ts:
- Do undertake the following:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
- Review and comply with notices sent by OFFiGO concerning the Services; and
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
- Don’t undertake the following:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behaviour by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to OFFiGO;
- Duplicate, license, sub license, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on OFFiGO (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement, or as expressly authorized by OFFiGO;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services or any part thereof;
- Include information in your profile or elsewhere, except in designated fields, that reveal your identity or sensitive personal information such as an email address, phone number or address that is confidential in nature;
- Create a profile for anyone other than the person or business you have authority to do so
- Utilise information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from OFFiGO to provide any service that is competitive, in OFFiGO sole discretion, with OFFiGO;
- Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by OFFiGO unless you have entered into a written agreement with OFFiGO (this includes, but is not exclusive to representing yourself as an accredited OFFiGO trainer if you have not been certified by OFFiGO as such);
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on OFFiGO or technology underlying the Services, or other Users’ content, in whole or part, except as permitted under the OFFiGO developer program;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to OFFiGO or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- Deep-link to the Site for any purpose, (i.e. including a link to an OFFiGO web page other than The OFFiGO home page) unless expressly authorised in writing by OFFiGOor for the purpose of promoting your profile or adverts on OFFiGO.
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
- Use bots or other automated methods to add or download contacts, send or redirect messages or other permitted activities other than through Offigo -sanctioned tools such as its application programming interfaces or its own services or integrations with other, partner services;
- Access, via automated or manual means or processes OFFiGO, for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality or for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the OFFiGO website;
- Attempt to or actually access OFFiGO by any means other than through the FRONT-END www.offigo.co.uk interfaces provided by OFFiGO;
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying OFFiGO;
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not exclusive to unsolicited communications to other Users or OFFiGO personnel, attempts to gain unauthorized access or transmission or activation of computer viruses;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on OFFiGO, including those of both OFFiGO and any of its licensors;
- Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on OFFiGO;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using OFFiGO;
- Collect, use or transfer any information, including, personally identifiable information obtained from OFFiGO except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- Share information of non-Users without their express consent;
- Interfere with or disrupt OFFiGO, including any servers or networks connected to OFFiGO;
- Invite people you do not know to join your network;
- Upload a cartoon, symbol, drawing or any content other than a head-shot photograph of yourself in your profile photo;
- Use or attempt to use another’s account without authorisation from the Company, or create a false identity on OFFiGO;
- Infringe or use The OFFiGO brand, logos and/or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “OFFiGO” in any business name, email, or URL or including OFFiGO trademarks and logos except when permitted by OFFiGO;
- Upload, post, email, InMail, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
- Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not exclusive to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Is unlawful, libellous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (i.e. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided on OFFiGO
- Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes to (a) using Offigo invitations to send messages to people who don’t know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; (b) using OFFiGO to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of OFFiGO or any User of OFFiGO;
- Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; and/or
- Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople to the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices.
4: COMPLAINTS REGARDING CONTENT POSTED ON THE OFFIGO WEBSITE.
We have built OFFiGO to help you be a more successful professional and to help professionals succeed and help consumers find information shared locally in an open and safe manner. To achieving this purpose, we encourage our Users to share truthful and accurate information. We also respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, this Agreement requires that information posted by Users be accurate, non-abusive, non-threatening and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, OFFiGO provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content.
Creating blog posts
All business subscibers have access to the create a blog post from my account business user area.
Write articles of interest relevant to your business or industry sector, which the reader will appreciate the content and relate your business as the contributor of knowledge in the industry.
Share success stories about company growth, celebratory events, award winning activities etc
Write articles relating to a national trend with a local view
Write articles of importance relating to changes of law so the readers are aware of changes and how it affects them
Add your business and profile or website link as the creator or the content at the bottom of the post
Write articles that are direct sales message aimed at the consumer to buy a service or product.
Add adverts, advertising images or links to advertising
Write articles that are self-promoting all about the business, completely aimed at the reader as a sales message
Write articles without fact or intending to mislead the reader
Write inflammatory articles about other businesses or individuals with the intent to discredit, misrepresent or harm an others reputation
Use swear words, discriminate against others or messages of hate
Any content written for public viewing must adhere to the terms and conditions set out on this page.
Creating advert posts
All business account holders with a subscription have access to the create adverts section from my account business user area. Any business not sure of what they can and cannot promote please visit the advertising standards agency website here Or contact the support team from your accounts page.
Promote up coming daily events, offers and services available from your business
Create promotional adverts that only show content that is available as promoted and as advertised
Adhere to the advertising standards code of conduct
Promote on behalf of other businesses, events, offers and services from your account
Create misleading advertising messages with intent to mislead the reader.
Promote anything that is not lawful in the UK
Any adverts promoted for public viewing must adhere to the terms and conditions set out on this page.
Creating Job Posts
All business account holders with a subscription have access to the create jobs section from my account business user area. NO spamming of the OFFiGO jobs section regarding multiple posts of the same advert. Creating speculative jobs or training posts to gain interest from readers where there are not positions actually available are forbidden. No promoting of any other jobs or training on behalf of other companies.
Any jobs or training posts promoted for public viewing must adhere to the terms and conditions set out on this page.
OFFiGO – Blackpool office 154-158 Church Road, Blackpool, FY1 3PS