Coming soon: Your local campaign to help people rediscover the high street!
Your high street is more than just shops, it is your community hub, with pubs, takeaways, restaurants, gyms, cinemas, theatres, and much more. We believe that if local people are given more reasons to visit their high street, then it is more likely that it will prosper.
People search online every day, and Offigo is making it easy for you to find your high street when you do. Offigo is a digital discovery platform, exclusively promoting the high street. By bringing together local places to eat, drink, shop, and have fun, this campaign will help you rediscover the fabulous choices available on your high street. Each business offers something new every week and with Offigo, you can keep up to date on what is new locally.
Watch the video to find out how it works and sign up today, and be the first to know when we launch in your area.
Once launched, this awareness campaign will let people discover potentially 100's of daily reasons to keep it local, by finding what is new and rediscovering the places you may have forgotten about.
Here are some of the benefits and features:
- Find your high street all in one place.
- Find what's new and local offers and events.
- View individual business pages, including opening hours, live social media links, and much more.
- Create your own visit list, by saving offers and places.
- Rediscover places you haven't visited recently and experience new places nearby.
- Find live sports on TV and the pubs nearby showing it.
- Benefit from high street businesses that also offer online ordering and delivery services.
- Get the weekender newsletter with the latest offers.
- Add a story about a great business you have visited.
- Share offers, posts, stories, and campaign images on social media, to create awareness of the campaign.
Sign up today, and be ready for your local launch.
The information on this page was correct at the time of publishing. If the information is incorrect or this page is not working properly report it here.